Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anyone For Anya Challenge

Hello Ladies, I just finished my card for your Calender challenge!! I have to admit, It sure did take me a minute to finish this card ;). I clipped and snipped for about a hour. Then I colored for another hour or so. It was easy peasy after that, hehehe...
I had to use 2 pictures because, I could not for the life of me, get a clean shot..Next Time!! Lol..
I used K&Company DP, a couple of gems from a dollar bin, a Martha Stewart punch, a few Prisma Flowers and of course a few C.C.Designs stamps. I am so excited to finally have some place to use them ;). If you would like to join in the fun drop you can find it here,http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ .
Well, I am just a tad bit sleepy and have an appointment in the mourning. Off to bed I go..
Have a Great week end!!!!

4 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the scene you created and i really am loving how you incorporated the calendar into your layout. great page! thanks so much for joining us at ayone for anya? this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous calendar page! Love the intricacy! So much time into cutting everything out so perfectly! Beautiful coloring and shiny paper! Thanks for your contribution to Anyone for Anya! We look forward to seeing more from you this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love the shiny background paper. A gorgeous scene with lots of detail! Thanks for joining in the calendar challenge at AFA. Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colouring and design. The heart border is very cute and appropriate.
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya... hope you can join us again next time.
    Belinda.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.