Monday, January 17, 2011

Anyone For Anya

Hey There All, I spent all of today making cards and I Loved it ;) That doesn't usually happen, hehe! Well, you can believe it took me a while to finish this card. I just adore this image! I got her for like 4 dollars from who knows where. She was clearanced out, Can you believe that?
The Challenge is Pretty Bows and I had noticed anyone using this particular bow design. I really think it gives the card character, especially with the center lush heart. Aside from the Nesties I used are the Prima Flowers. I just had to stickle them along with the flower on her hat oh, and the heart on her coat ;) Well enjoy ladies and come back real soon.. http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Dangina

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! I also love the stylish bow you made! Thank you for joining us at AFA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Love the paper piecing! That scarf and hat are a killer combo! Love the bow--perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Anyone for Anya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is cute isn't she? And yes you are fine to use her, she is a Greeting Farm stamp and a friend of Anya.
    Love the detail on your card
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the bow and that heart is so pretty. Thanks for joining in the Pretty Bows Challenge at AFA.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the pretty bow you created - that ribbon is divine. Perfect for this elegant image. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.