Thursday, July 7, 2011

All That Scraps, Anything Goes!

Hello There All You Wonderful People out in Blogland! The weekend is almost here and I already finished my card for the http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/. I always Love this thyme, lol! Now it is whatever my mind feels is best suited. Apparently mind figured a "CenterStep Card" was the way to go,hehehe! I dont use this image much and I really think she deserves a little more play.
Here is a second view

Ingredients
DP; DCWV, Sweet Stack
Nesties; Looped Circles
Image; Cheeky Rockabilly
Flowers; Verve
Pearls; Recollections
Inks; Copics

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Dangina, love the color scheme and how you've framed her...your card couldn't get more beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the ATS challenge again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.