Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ATS Paper Buttons


Hey There All!
I had so much fun with this weeks challenge! We have to make Paper Button. For mine I used my standard circles Nesties. Using the smallest die, I cut and embossed my circle. Then using my Big Bite on the smaller punch, I made the wholes. I added Glossy Accent to give it a more realistic look. The DP is from DCWV. Most importantly the image is from the recent release of C.C.Designs. This image is called Pie Birgitta and I just Love her!
well I hope you will join in the fun and show us how you make your Paper Buttons!
Until Next Time!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

4 comments:

  1. owww great card, i can smell the pie ;), love the way you curl the lace( ihope i say it right) ;)
    hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's lovely! Well done!

    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are sooo adorable ! Wonderful papers and colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It`s a lovely card. Love the papers and the colors♥.

    Have a nice day.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.