Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All That Scraps CT Post (Anything Goes)

Hello Everyone!
This week is the Anything Goes Challenge at All That Scraps.
I always like to get right on it because it is a chance to work on a project that just didn't quit fit. You catch my drift? So, here is what I came up with! These Tiny images are just to adorable! I haven't had a chance to use them until now and I feel that they worked out great.
I used The K& Company DP. This stack I bought at the beginning of the year and hadn't touched since so, I figured I'd dust it off and give it some show time, lol!
Thank You for stopping in and I hope you will join us this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. owwwww they are so cute, great card love it ;) hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Gina, love your coloring and the paper is perfect with them! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, love your card , they are so cute those little elfs hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.