Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All That Scraps CT post

Hello There Ladies!
How are you on this Lovely Hump Day? I am feeling Awesome! I get to Craft all day long and no one to bother me;) I get up, send the little ones off to school then, I clean. Not much to do if you stay on top of things so, I craft the rest of my day away. With the occasional meal, lol!
Here is my Challenge Team post for this week. With the tyhme being "Fall" I thought it should be simple.
I just adore this image. Her outfit and hair are always fun to color. I added the bow because I almost never do. Don't really know why :/ I do own a butt load of ribbon, hum.
Any who, If you would like to take part, just click one of my badges and your there :)
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Ingredients
Image; Whiff Of Joy
DP; The Paper Loft, Autumn Splendor
Inks; Copics
Ribbon; Offrray
Pearl; Recollections

1 comment:

  1. Very nice soft looking fall card!! Hope you enjoyed your crafting day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.