Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All That Scraps CT Post (Breast Cancer)


Hello Ladies!
I would like to share with you my latest and I have to admit, I Love it! This is one of the C.C. Designs Fairwees. She is my very Favorite of all the Fairwees. I Love coloring her. With that being said, I had to use my most Favorite DP. It is called The Lace and Linen Stack from DCWV. I know my sewing isn't perfect :/ My Pixie, I think is giving out on me. It's so sad, I love all my crafting tools.
Well, I do hope you will join us. Thank You for dropping by.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

4 comments:

  1. What a fairy of a card!
    Great flowers and that image is a darling....
    you go Dangina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is adorable! Please join Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Made me smile.
    Thanks for sharing.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Yolie again! I'm thrilled to see your card linked to Link Up for Pink!!
    Thanks for joining us!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.