Sunday, October 2, 2011

Anyone for Anya DT post

Hello Ladies!
How is everyone? I am here to share with you my card for the AFA challenge. This week is Halloween Inspiration. I know that there is alot of you that dont celebrate it but, it is always so much fun for me. I love to dress up along with my children or even for the Spooky Parties.
Well, that is why I paper peiced her out fit in Cheetah. Dosn't she look Gorgeous? I think so :) I really hope you will join in the fun!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable card Dangina~
    love the paper piecing....
    Don't forget I have candy giveaway so comment on my blog candy post to be eligible to win....
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a great paperpiecing

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.