Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A.T.S Challenge Reminder

Hello My Friends!
How is Everyone enjoying their week? I am having a blast! I had so much fun with this weeks challenge. The New images from All That Scarps are so adorable. I had to put this little sweetie to work for me. My Mothers name is Beatrice so, I figured I would make her Mothers Day card. 
This week The Challenge is everyones favorite, *Anything Goes*. The challenge will end Tuesday Night so, you better get crackin'.

Supplies used;
C.C. Designs: Honey Bee-trice rubber stamp
C.C. Designs: Curly Q border punch
Spellbinders Nestiblities
Copics for coloring
DP; DCWV

Tons of Hugs, Dangina


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and sooooooo cute.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangina this is lovely! Awesome colouring and those papers and dies go just perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card... love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Dangina! so fun to see you making flowers with the die too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good, awesome card ,great colors hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love this dangina.gorgeous sweet image and your colour combo is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so cute!!!! I love the dies cuts you used and the little bee's are PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.