Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Cup Of Mojo


Hey there friends.
Hope you had a nice weekend. I know I did catching up on some rest. I am getting bags under my eyes and that is not pretty, lol.
Well, it's time for a new challenge at Anyone for Anya. It is a photo inspiration. I love the color combo, so I pulled out my old DCWV stack and got to work. I used  Coffee Birgitta from the C.C. Designs collection. I added a splash of color to liven it up. I also used 3 Verve Dies sets to finish it off.
I do hope you've enjoyed my card.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. I love it! It makes me want coffee and chocolate. lol :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute dangina! love the rich browns and the image is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love youre card, we used the same image, but so different.

    love Merit en Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous dangina..yummy coffee colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.