Tuesday, November 20, 2012

(Siblings)


Hello There Everyone!
How are you doing this week? I'm doing okay. Just gearing up for the Holiday. Tomorrow is Thanks Giving and I'm still not sure what we will be doing. We had plenty of invites but, my son wants Mama's food, lol. My Brother dropped off a Turkey for us on Sunday. So, I know I will be making my own but, as far as going out, I don't know.
Well, here is an image from this months release titled, Siblings. I thought this was to adorable. I have photos with my brother just like this. Brings back memories of when I was a little girl.
Well, I wish you all a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, super cuteness!
    Happy Thanksgiving Dangina to you and your family!
    Keep safe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous dangina.adorable image and i love your rich colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love all the sparkles and pretty papers! Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!! love these cute images out this month and the great card design. Hope you have a wonderful Holly-Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.