Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey There Friends!
Another Year has come and gone and I am really excited to be starting a new leaf on life. I have been neglecting my health, not taking my meds and definitely not doing exercise , lol. Well, I am going to celebrate life and start living healthy. Stress seems to be taking a toll on me and I realize that I need to rid myself of all the negativity. I am a smoker and have been for the past 25 years. That is long enough. I am quitting today. I have have been cutting done little by little over the past couple of weeks and as of the 1st, I'm done. Wish me luck.
This image is one of the Newest from Some Odd Girl and I thought she would be perfect for my New Years Resolution. She looks so fabulous and That is the way I am hoping to look and feel before the end of next Year. So I am going to Celebrate Life!

This week challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge
New Year Resolutions
How To Play:
Just upload a creation that follows this week's challenge to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag or keyword LRSBC84. Our challenge is open to everyone, you can use any stamps and products that you would like and you may eneter as many times as you wish.      

                                     DEADLINE:
The Linky entry widget will close at 9PM CST on Monday, January 6th so all entries need to be in before then.



Enablers List

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dangina. Love the image. You have coloured it beautifully as always. Great shading. Good luck with quitting smoking. Wishing you and your family all the best in 2014. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Dangina! Good luck with quitting smoking! You can DO IT! Tim and I quit smoking 15 years ago now! The first 3 days are the hardest but once you get through that it does get easier! The hard part is breaking the habit of those times you normally light up, when you get up, after you eat...etc. You just have to find a new thing to do instead! My husband ate jolly ranchers (he went through a 5 pound bag in a week - LOL) and I did not leave my house for a week so I wouldn't have to be around anyone who smoked - LOL! You will feel so much better AND you will be AMAZED at how much your sense of smell improves (both for the good and bad - LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so super cute and she looks so empowered! I do wish you luck and hope you're successful. I smoked for 26 years, never thought I would quit and then got a seriously bad pneumonia and saw what the end would feel like. It was enough for me, lol. So I think that was like 9 or 10 years ago and I am still chewing the nicorette gum, lol. BUT I am not smoking! lol.

    Love the cute image and your design is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dangina and thanks for joining my blog! I wish you well as you stop smoking. That is one of the best things you can do for yourself. In one moment you can become a non smoker as soon as you put out that last one. Love your card. She is ready to start a new year just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous dangina.stunning image and i love your colouring.
    Happy New Year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and great resolution! I need to celebrate a more stress-free life myself! Happy New Year 2014 to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love that image and how you have put it on the background! Here's to a positive 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.