Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Time Sadness

Hello There Friends! 
I just wanted to share with you a card I made this morning. I know it is simple but, I Love the way it turned out. I really wanted this beauty to pop so I used the light colored Dp from Prima's Sea Shore Collection. The Mermaid is from Saturated Canary. The flower was also punched from the Sea Shore  papers. 
I am hoping to hit the Prima Outlet this weekend for the Big Sale. Everything will be $1! You can not beat that! I really need to stock up on flowers. It makes it so much easier to finish a project with Prima Flowers.
Have a Great Weekend!
Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. OH-MY-GOSH! Dangina! Your colouring is AMAAAAAZING! I so love how you've coloured this gorgeous image .. I love Saturated Canary images!!! Wow .. it's breathtaking!!!!!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and staying cool!

    Sending Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Lovley card.. What pinks have You used?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.