Monday, September 22, 2014

Prima Doll Tag

Hey There Friends!
Here is a Tag I created using some Prima Products in my stash. I did go with Kraft Cardstock for my doll and I just love the tone. I used a bit of Copic coloring to make her pop as well as a Jelly Roll Pen. The flowers and Stencil used for the background are from Prima. I also used the Pineapple Doily Die and the flowers die.
I'm sorry for not posting over the weekend. I have been creating, just not uploading. I was feeling a little down over the closing of Loves Rubber Stamps. I have been with Laura's DT for 2 years and I was really happy. I knew things weren't going well with her home life but I was hopeful. She had to close up shop to get caught up on everything and  situated again. I wish Laura the best and lots of Love. I am totally here if she should need me. 
Well, I have a few more projects to work on so I will see you soon.
Thanks for poppin in!
Have a Great Week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

1 comment:

  1. wow so stunning dangina.fabulous elegant design and image and i love your classy colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.