Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sensational Sunday Inspiration Is Back!


Welcome Back!
We are so happy to have you here with us again! I have been anticipating this day for a while. Things seem to be running smoothly over at the Loves Rubber Stamps now so, we are back at it. Who is ready to get Hopping?
Well before we do let me tell you a little about my Inspiration. I played with a few Prima products and enjoyed the out come, lol. I know I use my Prima Dies a lot but, I can't help it. They are my most favorite embellishment. This is an image of my Daughter & I. She is constantly taking selfies and trying to get me in with her. Some times I have to give in, lol.


 Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...
The line up is: 







5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful Dangina! LOVE that picture of you and your daughter! LOL! The selfies crack me up - my daughter constantly does them too! At least your daughter smiles!! Most of Alicia's she is doing some smoochy look with her lips - not quite the duck lips though - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dangina! Wowwwwww! Your layout is GOR-GEOUS! So much textures, so many details .. I absolutely LOVE it!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is truly an inspiration and a site to behold, LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE this is a really Beautiful layout page!!!! Fabulous work!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.