Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Friend & Circles More Than Words Challenge


Hello Friends!
I know it has been a long while since my last post but, I really needed some time off. I lost my mojo for about a year and I hadn't realized that it had even been so long. I just hope you are all doing well and in good spirits.
Well, I coming out of retirement after finding this really awesome challenge blog,
This months Challenge is Friends & Circles. Pretty easy to and with my New Prima You&Me Collection stash I managed to put this together in a day. I used the Bubble stencil with Heavy Gesso, a little Lindy's Flat Fabio and Tattered Angels Mist for depth and Prima Dies as accents. The vine is what I like the most. It is from Prima but, the flowers that were attached just didn't suit my page so, I removed them and added New Prima Flowers.
Well I do hope you enjoyed your visit. Please stop by again.
Tons Of Hugs, 
DanGina Martinez

9 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you have found your mojo again and it surely shows in this layout. A beautiful interpretation of our challenge indeed. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words and we hope to see you back again soon. 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the scrapping world! I love what you've done with that torn out circle! So clever! Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are back with a bang! What a gorgeous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your technique on the large gorgeous circle. Glad you found your mojo and joined us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your technique on the large gorgeous circle. Glad you found your mojo and joined us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the large circle element! So glad you joined us this month at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dan Gina it is wonderful to see you back, and your creation is wonderful! Love it, the texture and spray accents are beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW…so beautiful…love the circle element...Thank you so very much for playing along at more than words this month…xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page !! Love those vintage pink shades you used !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.