Thursday, September 8, 2016

Rustic Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #28

Hello Friends 
So glad to be back with a new project to share with you. I found another site to play along with and I am so excited! I Loved visiting the Design Teams Blogs and all their gorgeous designs. Maybe you can find some inspiration here too.
Today I have created an Art Journal to keep on my desk. I got the idea to create a Rustic Design from


The Mood Board I used belonged to 

I just loved the beautiful rich colors and textures.
I pulled out my Bobunny paper pad, gesso, tree stencil, Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays and plenty of Prima & Petaloo Flowers. I also used a feather that my Son gave me over the weekend while we were out fishing. I just cleaned it up and sprayed it blue. If only I could show you all the shimmer.
I did get a little carried away and added a ton of art beads which I ended up covering up with flowers, lol. Then I pulled out the fake snow and spread a little around the edges. 
That's all from me today. I really hope you enjoyed your visit.
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina







7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project Dangina - love those heaped up flowers and the gorgeous grungy background - I have some of those Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and they are marvelous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is fantastic Dangina,I love all the layers and textures and your colours and flowers are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous rustic project. Thank you joining in at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Crafty hugs, Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project! I'm so glad you found our challenge and I hope you join us in the future. Thanks so much for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art journal is stunning, Dangina! I love that you used one of our DT member's mood boards to be inspired by. So any wonderful layers and colors have created a truly magical journal. Well done! Thank you for playing along with us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful! thank you for sharing it with us at MMM. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every stunning detail!! Most inspiring work! thanks for sharing with us over at the MMMC blog for our Rustic challenge! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.